Why is not immitracker site being updated?

Myp3uk

Registered Users (C)
Guys, who knows why Myladoor does not update TSC immitracker any more?

There are so many changes happened recently, it would be good to have an outlook to the whole picture.

Please update. Thanks a lot.

Last update was on 1/2/02. I have seen many approvals with different patterns recently. Understand this is a volunteer work. Appreciate very much for the efforts!

Understandable but we need a way out

I think all of us understand this is a volunteer work. ALso I think it looks like myLaddor does not take so much time on this work any more because his case had been approved sometime ago.
Actually my case was approved three weeks ago and now I do not spend as much time to browse this site as before. All of us did this same reasonable thing.
So a possible way is to get somebody else who is still in the boat to share this honorable work with myLadoor. But it should first get approved by MyLadoor. Just a penny advice.

We need a special tracker just for TSC

We need a I-485 tracker for TSC just as some guy is doing for I-140. In this case, the volunteer doesn\'t need to spend a lot of time on the updating. If it is possible, I am willing to take this job over just for TSC page.

Dong Li

I agree with LLLLL

I used to visit this site regularly before my approval. Now I come here once in 2 days or so to see guys who filed along with me got approved once those guys got approved my visits to this page will be even less..I didn\'t see myladoor posting either at ISN or here for quite some time. One who filed very recently should volunteer and continue the job.