• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

why exception cutoff for egypt ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

medococo

Registered Users (C)
hi all

i'd like to know
why did they put exception cutoff for egypt !?!?!?!?!

why is this ??

its the first time in the dv history to put exceptions cutoffs at the beginning

Hi Medococo,
You know that there are 7222 Egyptian winners this year. That's sounds great don't you think so.

No it is not great Medo, do you know why????
No country can take more than 3500 visas ( 7% of 50000) so that means that more than 3500 will not get their visas.

So due to this high number the Embassy will work slowly till they have their 3500 visas.

Got it Medo

hi

i'd like to ask

winners who case numbers below the 3100 ,,,ofcourse they r all not from egypt

it may be from anycuntry in the world right?

Hi Medo,
of course they are not all Egyptains. But The Emabassy knows how many Egyptians are in those 3100. So all you have to do is wat and see. Being so worried is not a good thing to be done. Let it ti Almighty God.

By the way what is ur number.

Hi Medo,
All this worry and your number is 4xxx. I don't see a reason for that. Look at Ethiopeia and Nigeria in the previous years. If your number isn't current in Nov. or Dec or later .

I guess that I am the person to be worried my number is 24XXX .

Any way I hope that you will not be like that when you enter the embassy.

Pray for me.

Please when you get the second package tell us.

sure i will tell u about any improvements ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

so ,,u think its good ?????what's ur opinion ?!?!??!

You know that I prefer you post ur reply in our Forum for Egyptian.

It is better that we all share our ideas and experience so that others will get something out of it.

Second, don't you think that some people would hesitate to pay 775 $ or others will change their minds or ..or .... many things to happen

Dont worry yourself what will happen will happen.