Why EB2 cases are not moving

Damnit

Registered Users (C)
This is hard to understand why EB-2 cases are not moving...is it because of..(Please select one)
1) They are better educated or experienced.
2) They generally have a master degree from USA
3) They are not better looking
4) They are potential threat to US Security/ or US Jobs
5) They are idiots and dont deserve a green card
6) Your own choice...

By the way I'm EB2 guy...so no offense...

Damnit said:
This is hard to understand why EB-2 cases are not moving...is it because of..(Please select one)
6) Your own choice...

My pick is 7.All the above!! Just kidding :D

How long have the dates not moved forward? I know it should be at least 6 months. As far as I can remember, it could be as much as 10 months since the dates last moved forward. Whats going on in this office? Are they unclear on how to react to the ohata memo? Can we downgrade to eb3? Have you guys considered this?

bigbadwolf said:
How long have the dates not moved forward? I know it should be at least 6 months. As far as I can remember, it could be as much as 10 months since the dates last moved forward. Whats going on in this office? Are they unclear on how to react to the ohata memo? Can we downgrade to eb3? Have you guys considered this?

there is a recent EB2 concurrent approval at NSC, RD october or november 03: http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=147005
the reason we see lots of EB3s may be that most of the people in this forum work in IT related jobs fitting EB3 description so they are more "visible". I also do not see that EB1 is treated any better.

All of the guesses are true

Damnit,
I believe that all of your guesses are true.
I am also concurrent EB2 with RD30/9/03.

Damnit said:
6) Your own choice...

maybe they are trying to clear as many EB3s as they can before the priority dates go back? If thats so, very thoughtful of them...:)..