Why are we so obsessed about GC--Me

danp

Registered Users (C)
My Lawyer asks me this...he says it comes when it comes...
But when I come to this board ....I get obsessed

Dan
May 2003 PD

The obsession is not with GC but with the expectation of living in freedom in this land of opportunity and be able to achieve what one is really capable of and not guided by these documentation requirements that seem to be unending.

i agree

i totally agree with retro. the obscession is not with GC, the obscession is with the ability to live and work in this land without taking any shi* from anyone...especially at work place

GC opens up avenues to work for companies with excellent working environment and good work ethics. Such companies will only hire US Citizens or Permanent Resident Aliens.

Most of the H1-B/GC sponsoring companies usually don't have a good working enviroment and bad work ethics and so the H1-B/GC process guarantees a committment, which is unfortunate.

This is strictly a personal opinion.

I would ask the lawyer to F#$#$# and go for another lawyer who understands the situation. Seems that this lawyer cares a damn (except for his fees)

:mad:

danp said:
My Lawyer asks me this...he says it comes when it comes...
But when I come to this board ....I get obsessed

Dan
May 2003 PD

aries123 said:
GC opens up avenues to work for companies with excellent working environment and good work ethics. Such companies will only hire US Citizens or Permanent Resident Aliens.

Most of the H1-B/GC sponsoring companies usually don't have a good working enviroment and bad work ethics and so the H1-B/GC process guarantees a committment, which is unfortunate.

This is strictly a personal opinion.

Wrong. All good companies does H1B/GC, but they require a high skill worker :) Just pick 1 middle size and above high tech company, I am sure 100% they will support H1B/GC for free. The question is if worker is qualify for it or not.