why are the moderators not taking action against racist remarks in this website?

roberto_negro

Registered Users (C)
hello,

i just happened to email Rajeev.I have been a avid follower of immigration.com and you people are doing a great job.

However if you go through the threads of a person by name suzy977,you would realize that she has made this website home to some hateful racist remarks.

I am hopng that you would take the necessary action by deleting such threads and banning the members,else i will be forced to send a copy of all her targeting hispanics especially cubans and mexicans to my local newspaper/radio/hispanic organizations.

Hope timely intervention would save everyones time and embarassment.

Some of her remarks attacking other posters(hispanic immigrants).

I have also emailed rajiv,but i do not expect anything from his side as we all know he is a busy person.But i do expect you moderators/administrators to take timely action.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=214523

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1465230#post1465230

If you were an "objective new member" you could see that this UNDOCUMENTED Cuban beggar, who got our charity being paroled here in the U.S. is the one who attacks everyone who disagree with his Latino RACIST views.

About calling another member "imbecile" only for the fact that misspelled a word...it show your ugly and dirty character and poor education, but what can we expect from an insolent UNDOCUMENTED Cuban beggar who's polishing shoes in a motel in Little Havana

On the other hand, you Cuban beggar who got paroled by the good hearted American people...now you're advocating your RACIST plans to CRUSH all the opponents of the Latinos in this country and to have the whites and other non-Hispanic races kicked out of U.S ...

...everyone can see who is the poisonous RACIST "scorpion" we paroled here in the great United States of America...only that he can sting us in the back with his COMMUNIST and RACIST venom .

Let's go back to our topic, especially since is shoe-shining night shift time on East cost, and our RACIST advocate of UNDOCUMENTED LAW-BREAKERS should post some of his crap any minute now.

You Cubans are great...no wonder you are one of the last communist countries on the planet...you know it's an old say: "everyone gets what s/he deserves"

Your police officers? Do you have your own police officers? were they, at least, properly trained in Cuba?

Best Regards