Whom to designate as agent in DS-3032 form?

ahacali

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I recently received the I-130 approval letter for my wife. I am a US citizen, and my wife is currently in the Philippines. From reading some of the postings on here, I deduced that the DS-3032 form will ask me(or her) to pick a person (named - agent) to send future correspondence to (right?). Can someone please share their opinion as to pro/con choosing her vs me as the agent?

Thank you,
Aha.

ahacali said:
Hello,

I recently received the I-130 approval letter for my wife. I am a US citizen, and my wife is currently in the Philippines. From reading some of the postings on here, I deduced that the DS-3032 form will ask me(or her) to pick a person (named - agent) to send future correspondence to (right?). Can someone please share their opinion as to pro/con choosing her vs me as the agent?

Thank you,
Aha.

Where do you want mail sent from U.S. to go:

1. To your address in here in the U.S.?

2. To her address on the other side of the planet in Philippines?

From the stand point of: safe, secure, fast and reliable, I'll say hands down: your address in the U.S.

Note:
Until tonight when I've googled the D-230 and DS-3032 to find the links....I even didn't know that those forms exist...so you can imagine the above answer is based only on common sense, not on any knowledge or experience with Form DS-3032
;)

Last edited by a moderator: