who is the man/woman to first break the silence of September!

ric2

Registered Users (C)
My sincere congratulations to all recent I485 approvals in this board. I wish you all better, rosier lives after gc journey!!!

VSC seems to move smoothly. I hope to see the beginning of September case approvals next month.

keep hoping. Our days will come very soon...

Hope ....

As long as we have hope, we have direction, the energy to move, and the map to move by. We have a hundred alternatives, a thousand paths and an infinity of dreams. Hopeful, we are halfway to where we want to go; hopeless, we are lost forever.

Looks unique!!!

During last month, I saw cases of June/July/August being approved (though majority were July) simultaneously.

This month ~99% August cases are being approved. I see only 1-2 July cases and nil for Sept. yet.

Has INS turned more methodical?

The way INS picks up the files is a trick I am trying to break-up to my own understanding. Initially, majority Aug cases were Aug20-31, then they geared down to Aug10-20. Over the weekend, we saw lots of Aug6 week approvals.

Not ME!

Unfortunately, its not going to be me! :(
But as long as INS keeps approving them, our time will come.:)
Let's hear the first September approval!!!!Post it here...i might buy you some beer! :D

VSC proves case in reverse order per month!

From my observation over past 6 months, VSC approves cases within each month in reverse order!! Mine is the first day of September, so the first man to break silence will not be me.

There are three groups for I485 processing. In each month, the distributor pulls out cases and assignes them to one of the three groups. Obviously, the group processing 20-30th of each month does a much better job.

Anway, the journey is going to end soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bobby, Well you said, patience is the name of the game...
But how long ??????????????????

Originally posted by Waiting4GeeCee
Bobby, Well you said, patience is the name of the game...
But how long ??????????????????

You are like the kid in the car - "are we there yet?"

Sorry, just had to make a joke!