who got FP notice from csc recently?

No Title

No FP\'s for almost last 2 1/2 months....Every one is waiting for this...Good luck.
-RK

No Title

Did anybody talk to IIO regarding FP notices? I think that it is high time now for them to send FP notices to people with RD of 3/1, 4/1

No Title

I think the last FP notices were sent out with cut off ND 03/08/01 ....My ND is same 03/08 and me and wife got our notices on 03/30/01..However I know some people with ND 03/08/01 haven\'t received FP notices .....

No Title

jennifer: the answer is, nobody! CSC has not been sending out FP notices at all from early April - i am tracking this with my friends\' help and this message board. Ciba gave a opinion that FPs would be sent out every few months (probably 3) when the CSC is close to finishing the adjudication of the cases on hand. so, we should get the notices very soon.
I checked with my lawyer who told me that most March \'01 ND cases did not receive FP - though there are a few lucky March ND cases which got FPs along with the Jan/Feb ND cases. so she told me to expect the notices "soon". If your ND is March or later, then there is nothing abnormal in not getting FP at this time. also, there is a "mailroom" backlog in all the SCs right now according to my lawyer - it seems most incoming and outgoing mails are being held up. hope they clear it up soon enough to mail out our FPs. I will definitely post here if i see any activity in FPs..

No Title

just like a few lucky 03/01 ND guys got FPs, there are a few unlucky 02/01 ND guys who did not receive FPs. my lawyer called both these types of cases "borderline" cases - don\'t worry, you will be on top of the list that gets FP in the next batch. the adjudication will also be quicker for you after FP as they are trying to clear cases based on ND... good luck.

No Title

My ND is 2/2/01, too. I talked to IIO three times about this. No luck from the first two. The last time the lady was really helpful. She put me and my husband in to the system for FP. She also said a letter will be sent out to confirm this. It\'s going to take two or three weeks for me to receive the notice since their system is up and down these days. Although I still have no clue how the process is like with I485, I really think pushing IIO may be a way out. Most of the times and most of the IIO\'s are idiots, some are nice.

No Title

When did you talk to "IIO"? I wonder if I should do the same thing. However, the advice I received
from my lawyer has been "You should not speak to an INS officer regarding your case, as this may
adversely affect your case." Can anyone comment on this? Thanks!

No Title

I just spoke with her yesterday. I don\'t know what to say re your lawyer\'s advice. Can\'t see how it can adversely affect the case.

No Title

I just finished talking to my current attorney\'s paralegal. She said they had done something
like you did for their clients before. Even though an IIO said sending a FP notice in 2 weeks,
it doesn\'t necessary mean you would get it.

Strangely enough, the paralegal still said not to call INS about an individual case. At this
point I am not sure if my attorney (via my current employer) is good enough even though
a lot of people have been speaking very highly of them - Fragomen.

No Title

ph, Did your attorney ever explain it you how it negatively affects your case if you contact IIO? I mean I agree, most of the times, you won\'t get much from an IIO. But it doesn\'t hurt anything except a lot of waste of time. I did that for my practical training. It turned out very well, of course, after many tries. The IIO listened to me and tried to put me on hold while searching for more info. Unfortunately, he must have pushed the wrong button and hung me up. A week later I received a hand written letter from him saying something like I am writing to release your worry and everything is all set for your case. And I got the card in a week.

No Title

Don\'t believe everything the IIO says. Most times they
say things like " I am taking a printout" or " I will enter
you into the FP system " just to shut you up.

BTW I believe calling frequently won\'t hurt your case. IIO\'s
can help you if they want to and they think you are desperate
enough. Just my analysis.

wait2001

No Title

The paralegal told me few examples but I didn\'t quite get. The main point I received, however, is that
a verbal promise doesn\'t mean anything until you receive the outcome.

I was trying to call INS earlier but could never go through.

No Title

I think that whatever the IIO says, they will issue all FPs only when the time for the next FP batch is due... this is just my observation from lurking on this board for many months.