Who got FP and not living in CSC area but applied I-485 from CSC.

Newton

Registered Users (C)
Please post your information here. It look like no one got the FP who is living out side the CSC area.
My info
RD 02/16/2001
ND 03/14/2001
WAC-01-130-5****
A78-70*-***.
Lives in Chicago.
No FP yet.

live in seattle. 485 applied to CSC . No FP yet

WAC # : 01-150-xxxxx.
ND : 04/05/01

Keep this thread active and communicate.

SRS

No Title

krsna what are your RD and ND. And please post your first four digits of your A#.

Thanks.

Question to all regarding service centre - Urgent

I am ready to file 485, I live in east coast, but my 140 approved from CSC. Where should I apply is CSC or VSC. My attorney told you can apply any where. Is it correct. Since you guys are living outside csc area. Is there any problem like getting EAD or AP. Please advise on this.

No Title

Anantha Krishna my AP and EAD card are approved. Just waiting for FP.

Your lawyer is right U can apply from any where. CSC or VSC.

My friend applied labor and I140 from CSC and applied I-485 from VSC his case was approved two months back. Hope this helps.

Can you live in Seattle and file 485 in CA?

Hi folks,
Do you mean that you can file 485 in CA where Seattle is under the jurisdiction of NSC immigration?

Austin, TX

RD : 3/1/2001
ND : 3/21/2001
WAC-01-136-xxxxx
FP/EAD approved/received, waiting for FP
Austin, TX

No Title

Got the FP notice, due to some unfortunate reasons I have recieved it on today 7/26 for the same date of appointment(7/26) at 3.pm. I have sent it back for the reschedule as per attorney.

CSC EB2 RD:3/29 ND:4/16

Yes, you can (depends on the company)

My company has offices all over US. They have decided to apply all cases at CSC as the corporate office is located there. So they can either file at CSC or at NSC since they have offices at both the places.

ChakriNC - your location please !

Where are you located ? So your\'s seems to be the latest FP notice !