who can we contact abt the oath?

Samyukta

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

My husband and I belong to the SC charleston center. we had our interviews on Jan 24, 2007 and yesterday my husband received his oath letter. it is on March 2. is there a possibility that mine could have gotten lost in mail? who can give me info on that? infopass is really not possible since we live close to charlotte and to drive to charleston, it takes me more than 3.5 hours one way.
please help me

thanks
Samyukta

Even if you interviewed the same day, there is absolutely no guarantee you'll receive your oath letters (or appointments) on the same day. My wife and I interviewed the same day, but our oath ceremonies ended up nearly a month apart. Not much you can do about it, as inconvenient as it is to have to travel twice.

Hi!

If you really want an Infopass go to Greer...Charlotte to Greer is ~1hr drive. Get on I-85 South and get off at exit 56 right after GSP airport. You'll be 5 min away from the INS office.
You can just walk in if you cannot make an appointment. I did that last mo. They are very nice. They'll help you. The last day for appointments this mo. is Feb. 21. I know because I have an appointment on Feb. 21. After that you can just walk in....If I were you, I would get in the car and go there...
Personally, I go there every mo. and check on my case...I don't trust the website. I better talk to somebody.

Good luck...

Adina

PD 05/04/06
FP 06/16/06
Name cleared as of Dec. 06
IL ???
Oath????

My husband had the same PD as me and he's already US citizen as of 01/18/07. Go figure....