Where to find Oath Ceremony schedule in LA, CA.

Mushka

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

So I went to my interview at El Monte yesterday and it wasn't as painful as I had envisioned. My appmt. was at 1:55 p.m., I arrived at 1:30 and was out of there by 3:15 p.m. I passed the test with flying colors and loved the fact that it was written and not oral.

The interviewer told me that it would take at least two months before I received my oath letter. Can someone please point me as to where the schedule for the ceremonies may be? I have searched hi and low and can’t seem to find them. I am going on vacation the last week of August and I sure hope it doesn’t fall on the same week.

Also, I didn’t know about the pictures, yeah probably didn’t read all about the process well, so when asked to produce them I panicked. I was told to bring them to the ceremony or I won’t get my certificate, I won’t forget!

Moving right along.

N400 mailed: 1/2/2005
FP: 03/11/05
Interview: 06/15/2005
Oath: ??

Mushka said:
Hi,

So I went to my interview at El Monte yesterday and it wasn't as painful as I had envisioned. My appmt. was at 1:55 p.m., I arrived at 1:30 and was out of there by 3:15 p.m. I passed the test with flying colors and loved the fact that it was written and not oral.

The interviewer told me that it would take at least two months before I received my oath letter. Can someone please point me as to where the schedule for the ceremonies may be? I have searched hi and low and can’t seem to find them. I am going on vacation the last week of August and I sure hope it doesn’t fall on the same week.

Also, I didn’t know about the pictures, yeah probably didn’t read all about the process well, so when asked to produce them I panicked. I was told to bring them to the ceremony or I won’t get my certificate, I won’t forget!

Moving right along.

N400 mailed: 1/2/2005
FP: 03/11/05
Interview: 06/15/2005
Oath: ??

did the officer say you are recommented for approval?

I made into the July 22nd ceremony in Pomona but have one question

I am very excited that I made it into the July ceremony, had it been in August I would have had to postpone it. I won't even complain that I was sent to Pomona coming from the Valley, oh well.

However, I forgot to submit my pictures when I first applied. I was told to bring two pictures to the ceremony or I would not get my certificate, I asked the interviewer whether they should frontal or side pictures, I was told frontal like passports. In talking to people some insist that they have to be side pictures like the one in my greencard, can someone that has done it recently tell me what they should be?

Thank you.