Where to find doc. proof of being able to file 90 days prior to 5 yrs?

rapjp2001

Hi All,

I saw this post about earliest date to apply for citizenship.

Gabby2001 responded back by saying that you can do so 90 days prior to your 5 yr anniversary. I have heard such information as well..HOWEVER, I cannot seem to find any documentary evidence at any official site that states that...

Can anyone please point me to a location where this is stated...

I am about to reach that 90 days prior to my 5 yrs in a week or so and I do not want to send my application in and then get rejected due to being too early and then have to do it yet another time or lose time...

If you prefer, you can also respond to my yahoo email directly : rapjp2001@yahoo.com

Thanks

Rajiv

5 Years

Rajiv,

It is in the "Guide to Naturalization" a PDF document you can download from BCIS' web site. I recommend you read the whole guide. I did so and found lots of useful information/details that no one mentions on any forum.

By the way, I applied few months ago and also used the 90 day rule and my app didn't get rejected... OK OK I know that's not what you were looking for...:D ... look into the official guide I mentioned above.

We are close! Good luck!

- George

I swear I read that damn thing a while back and I sure as hell could not find any reference to this 90 day rule...

R U sure its in that guide??? I will go back and check again...

Can U send me the exact link for the PDF you are referring too...

Thanks again

Regards

Rajiv

Thanks JoeF!

Thats what I needed -- some way to prove it in a document somewhere...

Many thanks!...

Now I better get my ass moving to get my docs ready..