where to file I-485 CSC or TSC?

anujkjain

I am working in Atlanta and my Labor was done in Atlanta and I-140 was done in TSC. After my I-140 was filed my company was brought over by another company based in california. They filed an I-140 ammendment and both got approved. After that the new company filed my 485, AP and EAD, but they filed it in California service center instead of Texas SC, as I had expected and I have also got recipts for all three. My question is if it is fine or I will have problems in sometime future because my case should have been filed in TSC? Can I file in CSC, becuase my company has HQ in California though I am working in Atlanta and LC and 140 was done here?

You should be fine

Your employer is based in California, so you can file with CSC (there are a lot of people out of CA on this board, but their employers are based on the East Coast, so the applicants go through Vermont Center. Besides, California Center is the fastest one right now, so you don\'t want to get your papers stuck in Texas Center, Texas works very slow.
Your LC should be fine as well, bacause you reside and work in GA, so the labor certification is based on the lobor conditions of the state where you work.

No problems as your company\'s office is in

California. You might get approval faster.
Best of luck.

* Discalimer: Use the info at your own risk. I am NOT a lawyer. *