Where R U "noextr"? Can we fix Kashmir for his actions, and voluntary service ?

ps123

Registered Users (C)
U bone head notxer.

Do u think u can compete with me on tech issues. Absolutely no.

Hence respect people like "Kashmir", who is putting blood for voluntary service.

U do have NO knowledge/capapabilty. U r simply a jerk.

Hi Kashmir,

Go for what you are doing. Do not discouraged by comments from
folks like "noextr".

I am one of the lazy persons to work, like "noextr", but not due to, not having time, like "noextr".

I printed the directions to Palo alto meting last staurday, and did not come as I slept. Even though I live 5-miles away.

P:S: You are great and I will try my level best to participate, with you and I-140.

Thanks

ps123,

You are welcome to join us in our bay area campaign. We are trying to make the Bay Area chapter more streamlined with Yahoo Groups. We are hoping to collect more volunteers living in all the Bay area Congressional districts and will be chalking out a strategy via which we can be more effective in our lobbying.

If you (or anyone readying this thread), are interested please send a pm to mazdur_desi or me on this regard with your email id and we will add your name to the yahoo group. This will give us a collective forum to co-ordinate action towards speedy processing.

As far Kashmir's contributions are concerned, hats off to him. He works harder and puts in more effort than anyone can imagine. And he does all this without expecting a word of appreciation from anyone on this forum, so the least people like Noextr can do is let him alone if not lionize him for the good work he is doing on our regard.

Failry new

Fairly new
Hi 140,

I appreciate the effort you (kashmir, ....) guys are putting.
I have told couple of friends, who are waiting from 2002
feb in 485, to look at this forum.

I have few questions, I have filed concurrent in nov 2003
after struggling 2-1/2 yrs in labor certification.

I have faxed to my district congress man CA 15 (Mike honda)
during mid november.

I have not seen any faxes to speed up 140, are there any?

I was following your campaign to attend the town hall meetings,
I have not received my receipt notice for 485 alone, is that ok for
just count purpose to join you guys in town hall meeting, I can do
that.

-askgc

askgc,

Most (if not all) of the people who are working for this campaign are 485 applicants who have already been approved for 140. Currently 140 doesn't have the kind of backlog that 485 has, so we haven't tried to move on that front. The lack of any enthusiastic 140 applicants has also been a reason behind why we are not faxing for 140 backlog reduction.

Currently in CSC, if you apply for your 485 today, at the current rate of 350 approval per month, you can expect your case to come up for approval only after 8 years. Hence the fight to speed up the process. The people who will benefit the most are new filers. because for the old timers the wait isn't more than 1-2 years if you are a 02 case.

Thank you for your support in sending the fax to Mike Honda. We need more people to send in their faxes, it is only after that, will the politicians realise that we are an angry community and a special interest, and will move to mitigate our problems.

Lack of your 485 receipt should in no way prevent you from joining our campaign. If you are going to be affected by the slow speed of AOS processing and are concerned about it, that is all that is required. We are not fighting for our individual cases, instead we are fighting for reduction of collective backlogs.

Please send your email id to Mazdur_desi in a pm, and he will add you to our list of bay area volunteers who go to all the town hall meetings. You can keep up with what we are doing there in case you are not following the 485 forum where we report most of this stuff.

Thanks once again.

Last edited by a moderator: