Where is my I-140 approval

GCCOMETOME

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I have been reading the messages on this forum for a long time and finally I decided to post this message. I have filled my I140 and I485 (EB2, I think)concurrently last March at TSC and still have no news on any of those:

I140 - RD: 03/14/03, RD: 03/17/03, AD: Still waiting (past 450 days)
I485 - RD: 03/14/03, RD: 03/17/03, FP: 05/17/03
(Already got my EAD last year and renewed once, also got AP)

Where is my I140 approval? Are they really processing I140 and I485 at the same time now? Checked with company attorney and they told me to wait!!!!!!!! Is this normal? Any feedback would be appreciated!

Good Luck,

:rolleyes: Friend,

It's really surprising to hear incidents like your's. Mine 140 TSC RD is 06/09/2003. I was hoping to get the news in couple of weeks as they are now processing 5/12/03.

Hearing your Story :( , I am kind of confused and concerned.

Good Luck, Anyways.

I do not know if it is normal but I am in the same boat as you.

I140 - RD: 03/11/03, AD: Still waiting (past 450 days)
I485 - RD: 03/11/03, FP: 05/07/03
EB-3 concurrent

Also got one EAD, renewed it, got approval for the second one on May 27 and haven't received the card yet!!!
My second AP also just got approved on June 24 but I haven't received it yet.

I don't know why they overlooked us but I surely hope it is because we will be in the concurrent approval pile! My lawyer called them on May 28 and USCIS send us a letter saying they were updating my address (which is really not the problem!!!). Anyway, it has been a month since then and nothing happened...

Anyway, I guess we only have to cross our fingers or something, since nothing else seems to work!

Luna

Same Boat

Same boat here!

I-140 - RD: 3/11/03, AD: Still Waiting!
I-485 - RD: 3/11/03, FingerPrint 5/03/03
EB-2 Concurent (NIW)

My H1B expires in November. Was hoping not to renew (going toward 6yrs) Might have to!

My employer called on June 8, 2004. For a status update... still no response.

I'm crossing my finger too!

Good luck everybody!

I suggest you send an expedite letter to TSC and mentione that your FP will expire soon.

Good luck.

How do we send the Expedite Letter

Hi CaptainR,

Could you tell us how do we send the expedite letter to USCIS?

Thanks
Tejas

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 28, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your addr

appan said:
Mine case was approved.
Aug 03 received date........and cp.

Thanks for the reply

Hi guys, thanks for the reply. It's nice to know I have you guys on the same boat with me and sharing this painful process. One thing about my company attorney is they are careless about us. They never feel like calling or sending letter to TSC and check on our status (really frustrating!). I think I will send a letter to them on my own next week.

Good luck to all of us!

Appan,
What is ur exact receipt date?

Thanks

appan said:
Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 28, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your addr

Same boat here:

I-140 - RD: 3/17/03, AD: Soon?
I-485 - RD: 9/12/03, FingerPrint 11/22/03
EAD, AP already approved (though not using it)
Opened an inquiry 20 days ago, still no news. last updated on my online profile is 4/12/04
EB-2 Concurent (NIW)

Frustrating....

In the same boat

Guys....
Same case here...

I140 (EB2, Concurrent) RD: 3/14/03 AD: ...????
FP done in Jun'03.
Already got my second EAD and AP.

To Pandi

Did you create a profile in USCIS website and check the last modified date. My 140 RD is 06/09/03 and I see they touched my case on 05/05/04.

Thanks,
----------------------------------------------------------
TSC EB2 140 RD 06/09/03 AD :(:(/:(:(/:(:(

Last edited by a moderator:
I-140

My I-140 RD : 02/19/2003
and I-485 RD: 04/25/2003

Two times EAD and AP applied, approved and received.
But, no news about I-140 and I485 yet.

Same boat, and wish us good luck

Hi Guys,
I'm in the same boat.
I-140 RD: Mar/11/2003 (Pending)
I-485 RD: Apr/25/2003 (EB2) FP: Jun/27/2003

Based on TSC's official update: I-140 is process May/2003, that means we should got approved already.

Why we haven't been approved yet? The only answer is: (also a self-comforting answer) after the suffering process of GC, eventually we got a little comfort, a little good luck --- we are picked up by TSC as the cases of concurrent approval, that is to say, we will get I-140 and I485 approved at the same day! And it's very fast, I guess all the Feb, Mar, Apr I-140 cases will get approved around two or three months later with the I-485 approved together!

Hai

Last update

I also created a personal profile with USCIS website but my last update is 4/22/03 as of today. That means they didn't touch my case since last April. How great!!!!!!!!! :mad: Guess all we can do is to hope they are really going to process our I140 and I485 together for the concurrent files like ours.

I have another question for you guys. I am going to marry a US citizen this month. Can I file another application thru marriage while I am waiting for employment base coming through or is it allowed to file two applications? Even though I have to waste more money with USCIS again (already spent tons of money with employment application), I guess thru marriage/family it's faster or I just wait for my employment base application to come through. Your honest opinion is greatly appreciated!

Share you love with others; move to "Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker" thread

Share you love with others; move to "Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker" thread