Where is Mr.Khanna?

santosh_30

Registered Users (C)
I hate to say this but where is Mr. Khanna? He has posted two stickies in this thread last updated on 16th September and 21st September saying he will get back with more info. NO UPDATES SINCE. Has he lost all hope? Or is he beomelike Sheela Murhty?

Santosh

come on guys....we shud be thankful to him that he runs this forum free of cost and advertisements.......u cannot force some one to become mahathma gandhi......he has made his million....he wants to enjoy it now....no offense...

Khanna sa'b khamoshi se kaam karta hai... thoda sabr karo

woh jald hi koi proposal le ke aa rahe hai...

Ba adab hoshiyar..
khanna sa'b aa rahe hai...

Jaago Mohan Pyare Jaago..... :D

Dusro Ka Dukhadaa Door Karne wale
Tere Dukh Door Karenge Allah...
Kiye Ja Tu Immigrant Ka Bhala ...
Tere Pocket Bharenge Allah....

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody tried to email him?

Maybe he is busy and has not paid attention to this particular forum. He normally responds pretty quickly with emails.

Mr Khanna

Folks,

We should take it easy on Mr Khanna. He had earlier posted a message stating that he has been busy dealing with sickness of a close friend or family.

MDGUTS

Akbari said:
woh jald hi koi proposal le ke aa rahe hai...

Ba adab hoshiyar..
khanna sa'b aa rahe hai...

Jaago Mohan Pyare Jaago..... :D

Dusro Ka Dukhadaa Door Karne wale
Tere Dukh Door Karenge Allah...
Kiye Ja Tu Immigrant Ka Bhala ...
Tere Pocket Bharenge Allah....

Akbari you are hilarious!

Really, we all should learn from your patience. :)

ya fir kahin aisa na ho ki "GC to mila - lekin ek sookha hua kankaal gc le kar karega bhi kyaa" :rolleyes:

One thing I learned Hard way...

Live the present moment fully ..
Do Not Expect More ..
Before You Do Anything, Invoke Godly Intervention, Do Your Best For The Task, Do Not Expect The Result Your Way Only.
Everybody Says, Things Happens For Good. But Few accept it truthfully.

And finally,

Naseeb Se Zyada Aur Waqt Se Pehle Kuch Nahin Milta.

Sorry... What can you expect from 44.75 year old Buddha like me !!! :D :D :D

where_is_my_gc said:
Akbari you are hilarious!

Really, we all should learn from your patience. :)

ya fir kahin aisa na ho ki "GC to mila - lekin ek sookha hua kankaal gc le kar karega bhi kyaa" :rolleyes:

akbari bhai....u have suffered but not lost the patience....u r cool man......i do want to see your approval soon....good luck..

To All...

Thank you very much. I really feel pain for all of you. And trust me, I pray very sincerely that this Retro. drama ends soon. Our fight is legitimate and our plight is not being overlooked by the Almighty. So, do not worry. Soon there will be a time, when we will reflect on this struggle and laugh. But meanwhile, if you see "kuttabilli", catch him, we will do ceremonial sacrifice to speed up the end of our bad time !!!!

Meaow ! Huff Huff ! "pakdo!" "Pakdo!" :D :D :D

techy2468 said:
akbari bhai....u have suffered but not lost the patience....u r cool man......i do want to see your approval soon....good luck..

akabari bhai.....i am glad that kutta billi is not to be seen in any avataar.......maybe he did get some life....and he is happy somewhere.........

Akbari said:
Do Not Expect More ..
Before You Do Anything, Invoke Godly Intervention, Do Your Best For The Task, Do Not Expect The Result Your Way Only.

And finally,

Do Not Expect More ..

Akbari bhai, you will inshallah get your GC soon. US legislators may be "sang dil" but allah is raheem.

Please do write your comments in your own way, "muh ka zaika change ho jaata hai aap ki mazedaar batoun se"

Aap ki khidmat mein: "Baney they Yusuf bik gaye bedilon ke haath! Kisne kaha thaa bazar jaeyai!! Some thing like happened with GC waiters.

Akbari said:
Do Not Expect More ..

And finally,

:D :D :confused:

Last edited by a moderator: