Where do I go from here ????

zulu400

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
I'm at a fork in the road to GC and I'm going to use my "Ask the audience" life line !!
Here's my background.

Case 1. RIR/EB3/Labor FL -> ATL DOL -> PBEC. No 45 day notice yet. PD = 02/2003 or 08/2003 (Not sure which but its surely one of the two dates as my attorney is a f@#& up)

Since I was frustrated by FL Labor, I applied again from Chicago, IL sometime back.
RIR/EB3/Labor IL was cleared this month from DBEC with a PD of 01/2004.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, I'm ready to apply for I-140 but no I-485 due to obvious reasons.

If I use IL Labor it will go to Nebraska centre with PD = 01/2004
If I use FL Labor (whenever that comes) it will go to Texas with PD = 02/2003 or 08/2003.

I think that as my PD is better from FL its better to use that for I-485 purposes as my date will become current sooner even if the PD is 08/2003 (the later one). My question is, can you have two I-140's filed from same company but in different centres ? Does it matter if one I-140 is already approved when I apply for the 2nd one and last but not least.... I'm just totally lost abt what to do next. Please let me know abt your opinions and experiences so that I can take the right decision (at least once !!)

Thanks,
Raj.

P.S : I have a 4 yr Computer Sc. B.Tech degree from India and 8 yrs work experience, if that helps.
Edit/Delete Message

same boat

I'm in somewhat same boat

Original case NonRIR EB2 : May 2003
45 Day letter : Mar 15 2006
Labor : Unknown

PERM : EB3
Approved : Approved in record time of 14 days (Dont get excited yet)
PERM PD : Mar 30 2006 (GWADDAMN)
I140 applied : 05/05/06 (I am not very excited about this)

Can I assume that my grandkids will probably get my GC?

-Stoned Jack :eek: