where can I take passport photos for N-400?

s_send

Registered Users (C)
I live in West Los Angeles, and I wanted to know where can we take the passport photos that are required for submitting for N400.Friends told Costco is good but I dont have a memebership and looking for other places where they take good photos what would not be problem later in the immigration

I took my photo with an amateur 3-megapixel camera, brought it up to the required format using Adobe Photoshop and then printed it out at the local CVS. Total cost: 20 cents.

take the friend with you to costco...

...get it done (2/$5) . even if you print the photos from the website...cutting them is a pain...any1 know a decent way of cutting these pics?

I live in West Los Angeles, and I wanted to know where can we take the passport photos that are required for submitting for N400.Friends told Costco is good but I dont have a memebership and looking for other places where they take good photos what would not be problem later in the immigration

Look up in yellow pages. You will probably find one within a block from your home. All of these small time studio operators know the exact specifications for passport size photos. BTW, unlike the earlier time when one needed to submit side pose showing only one ear, now N-400 application requires passport style frontal color photographs. Walmart, Costco, Target, Sam's Club, all of those discount stores and warehouses also do passport size photos.

Incredible.... Trying to save a couple bucks on such important applications. Most drugstores do passport pics. $5-10 at most.

Kinko's, Walgreens, Ritz camera, any other major photo chain will do passport pictures. They are mostly around $10.