Where can I get I89 form

rajeshamara

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
If any of you guys can tell me where i can find the I-89 form i will really appreciate it.The thing I have to go to local INS for submitting my photos, as INS lost/damaged my photos. Can I fill this form at INS office itself.
thanks
rajesh

applying I89 at Newark

As I didn\'t hear from TSC either way regarding my plastc card I called TSC yesterday. They said they miss the photo on the file and asked me to go to Newark INS to fill a new INS form.This morning I went to Newark INS at 6AM and could finally meet with a rep at 9:30AM.
She said that I have to file I90 too along with I89 (with fee of course) and said that I can do that only on Feb 5 by giving an appt that day. My question is is it really needed to file I90 and i89 only by appointment and not by walk in. I dont want to waste another 6 weeks for this. Have anybody done this filing I89/i90 from Newark INS by walkin. Also since I did CP plastc card is produced by TSC. But isn\'t filing I90 from Newark will be for VSC. Then how is it transferred to TSC. Also what is the time estimate to get plastc after submitting new I89/I90 and do we get a new case number for tracking for this filing.
Thanks

I-89

Do you know if Form I-89 could be filled in an INS Application Support Center or only in a regional INS?