Where are the successful July MUMBAI CPer's ?

Moulin Rouge

Registered Users (C)
No news from you guys.. CVikas, Jk8, AAkumar.. u guys must be done by now !

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Moulin Rouge
No news from you guys.. CVikas, Jk8, AAkumar.. u guys must be done by now !

I talked to a friend. Process was as smooth as has been described by CPers before. No hassels. No worries. No local PCC :).

Only glitch he faced was he had photographs from US (switched over from AOS to CP - had AOS photos), which were not accepted. But the photo facility inside the embassy took care of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raat Gai, Baat Gai.

Raat Gai, Baat Gai.

(Night passed succesfully, forget everything/everybody)

Re: Raat Gai, Baat Gai.

Originally posted by vsshah
Raat Gai, Baat Gai.

(Night passed succesfully, forget everything/everybody)

I hope its just that people are coming back to the US and will post their experience as soon as they get a chance. (An optimist?)

Re: Re: Raat Gai, Baat Gai.

Originally posted by kashur
(An optimist?)

Well.. the way i've been looking at it is that if something went wrong, people would have posted. Everyone probably had such non-eventful and routine interview that noone had anything worthwhile to post.

Re: Re: Re: Raat Gai, Baat Gai.

Originally posted by Moulin Rouge

Well.. the way i've been looking at it is that if something went wrong, people would have posted. Everyone probably had such non-eventful and routine interview that noone had anything worthwhile to post.

I guess you are right. I know for sure that nothing went wrong at least on July 25th. A friend had a very non-eventful interview that day. So did everybody else who was there.

But I would still hope people come back and post a short message saying all is well - consulate is still at the same place etc etc. I mean they cant forget how giddy/curious they were (or atleast some of them) around the same time last month.