Where are EB2 I-140 approvals??

bigbadwolf

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys, when was the last concurrent filing eb2 approval? I see some eb3 but no eb2. Whats going on there?

i know i haven't seen any either and i am eb2 so i look for that all the time. and well right now forget eb2 or eb3 there are no 140 approvals period, wonder whats going on really ? can we do anything get these guys to start working at NSC ?????

i am in the same boat

mine too is an EB-2 case filed in Oct. 2003, no word yet from NSC.

If you look at the thread (somewhere in the bottom), which I started about sending a petition to NSC with Rajiv's help, is what I thought I could initiate.

I am just wandering if it will materialize or not.... :confused:
USCIS is really playing with our careers (and with life, at times), bcoz i am at a point of loosing a dream job on being not able to use AC21 without I140 approval.

our saga of suffering may remained confined to this forum unless something is done to shake up NSC.

aws

You can join the other company if the current company is willing to support the 140 correct

i hoped that was the case...

nelabor,

my current company promised me earlier to fully support my GC and after two weeks behind my back, sent a letter to my attorney to stop my GC process!

now, i cannot believe these "back stabbers".

i wish there was some way in the process where your new employer could substitute for the original sponsoring company...

do u know such case?

I-140 Approved

I-140 approved
Applied Dec 5, 2003 (8 months)

My friend applied in Oct 2003-Approved March 2004 (5 months)
another friend applied in Feb 2004-Approved May 2004 (4 months)

Just FYI

Hey shunny, Are these cases concurrent? i.e. did you file for 485 and 140? Are these consular processing cases ?

iknowitall

I indicated CP at Montreal Canada. I beleive I-140 approval has nothing to do with I-485 or CP. As I said earlier a friend of mine applied I-140 (CP) in Feb 2004 and got approved in May 2004.

What is rd,nd,ead,ap,fp,concurrent or non current? I don't know alot about immigration terminology please specify.

bigbadwolf said:
Hey guys, when was the last concurrent filing eb2 approval? I see some eb3 but no eb2. Whats going on there?

I would say WHERE ARE THE APPROVALS. Period.
We cannot say that they are approving EB3s... We've seen 3 out of thousands that are waiting ! :mad: :mad: :mad:

shunny,i think ur new to this forum..CP I-140 approvals have been faster,actually much faster..they take less than a month now..for 485(concurrent) its like at least 10 months right now

but of course from the other thread(by sreddy) he is concurrent and got it approved in 2 months too..maybe a new trend for new 485 filers?

puhrince

My I-140 application (CP) took 8 months. why is that?
Also what is RD, ND etc? Can you please explain?

well last year CP cases also took a long time..i was talking about this year
RD - Receipt Date
ND - Notice Date

all rite! back to square one. Now I think all of us agree that there have been no recent eb2 concurrent 140 approvals that we know off.

even if it as slow as 10 months as puhrince mentioned, i am still o.k.

counting, i should be all approved by 08/21....being optimistic :D

puhrince said:
but of course from the other thread(by sreddy) he is concurrent and got it approved in 2 months too..maybe a new trend for new 485 filers?
that was a RFE case puhrince, if your case gets an RFE you go in another que and they process the case once they got ur RFE reply.

but again in Reddy's case, it was an EB3 that got approved...

My details

EB2
I-140 ND - 05/28/2004
I-485 ND - 05/28/2004
EAD AppDt - 08/02/2004
AP AppDt - 07/30/2004
No FP yet!

Last edited by a moderator: