Where are approvals?

Sounds INS at the speed of 1-2 cases PER DAY....Paniful...................

Hope it is not correct and hope we will see bunch of approvals in the NEAR future?

What are they (INS) doing right now for i-485?? INS seems always work under dark. Nobody
knows what they are doing, nobody can query their work. JUST Because we DO NOT have any
RIGHTS at least for now.
  Remember! WE ARE not equal to OTHERS in this country even we pat the tax and ssn....and work hard to make thsi country
rich.
 There are still a long way to make our american dreams come true. Long waiting........
So, Be patient.....
Good luck for al of us and God bless us toooooooooooo.

Even if you get GC, you will not treated as as an equal. So quit dreaming.

Heck, even if you become a citizen, you will still be a foreigner (unless you are of European background)

Yamaguchi

Too bad that you were treated badly.

Even before we got our approval, we feel that we were never treated any worse than those, in your terms, "European background" citizens and non-citizens. A lot of times, we were treated even better!
If I knew that I will be treated as non-equal (or worse), then I don\'t see any reason why I should pursue a GC.

There are no approvals since 05/22......Is it a total stoppage like what happened in April for 3 wee

seems that ONLY one machine available for IBIS check but SHARED by all.

only one machine available for IBIS BUT shared by all cases (485m 140....)..
So 3 weeks alternative period again???

Where is our $$ which has been paid to INS?

Alternate 3 week vacation for adjudicators thanks to IBIS then;-)))

Or may be they would just issue RFE\'s for 3 weeks ;-)))

I liked the dark humor in milli\'s post !!!

Hang in there guys. There is not much we can do.
Our turn will come.

soi

There were two cases approved today...Looks like it was not 3 weeks this time;-))))

Hope to see approvals flowing from Monday;-))))