When will VSC start processing December cases ?

And why the hell are there so many Nov. Cases..

But atleast they are approving Nov. cases very fast. Hope they start Dec\'00 cases this week. Next week is INS audit so nothing will be processed that week.

Be patient

A few months from now when you get your approval, all this waiting will just make it more sweet.

just relax

You waited that long, you can wait another month - at least that\'s what IIO told me today @ 9:30am when I finally got through to them. She said they are clearing the backlog and will start december in 3-4 weeks. Not what I wanted to hear, but some info is better than none at all.

Disgusting

It is disgusting to see this kind of postings. Please remember that there are many applicants with ND 10/99 or before still waiting.

I would say VSC should stop processing all 2000 cases and clear all the backlogs.

I know many people here got literally pissed off when INS was closed on Sep 11. Please do remeber that GC is not your birthright.
It is gift from US gov.

Info is confusing..

Some people say the the Dec\'2000 processing will be started within a week or 2. You are saying that it will take 4 weeks. Isn\'t so confusing?

Can someone give us a clear picture of the pattern of approvals?

who knows?

I think even the IIOs don\'t know for sure. Both times I called they told me 3-4 weeks, but some people posted a week. I simply tell what I\'ve been told, other than that, I don\'t know.

Annual audit time

INS will pretty much come to a standstill for a few weeks due to annual audits at the end of each fiscal year (INS calendar Oct-Sep). Word is that all interoffice file movement is already frozen and intra-office files will be frozen by the end of the month. It might be towards the end of the second week of October before we see case loads being cleared with normal speed.