When will November Start ?

ksv

Registered Users (C)
Seems like INS slowed down again, may be because of 9/11. I assumed my approval will be in October some time, but with the current speed, it looks impossible.

There are atleast 30% of Aug, more than 90% of Sept, and almost 99% Oct. cases pending.

When will November Start ?. May be in December !! Just a hope.

RD: Nov 8
ND: Dec 6

Good luck guys.

u can expect approval in oct

U can still expect approval in October.If you notice most of the sep cases have either been approved or the file has been tranfered to local INS office.

Originally posted by ksv
Seems like INS slowed down again, may be because of 9/11. I assumed my approval will be in October some time, but with the current speed, it looks impossible.

There are atleast 30% of Aug, more than 90% of Sept, and almost 99% Oct. cases pending.

When will November Start ?. May be in December !! Just a hope.

RD: Nov 8
ND: Dec 6

Good luck guys.

Were you really expecting an answer here ? You seem to have answered your own questions with Sherlock Holmes like deductions. Elementary Mr. KSV :)

Peace !!!

After December 15th 2002

My Predictions!!
To complete all of August cases it will take another month (may be by this month end), September cases will take until 1st week of November, October will take another month from that, say mid of December.
So I think November cases will start some time after Dec 15th 2002. :mad: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I knew even before posting this message, some one will sure comment on this, because that is the current trend.

I don't care Mr. GreenPatta, It is not your fault, its the trend.
Don't act too smart, I can write 100 comments on you.

Join the boat my friend.

Forget November 2001 RD, folks from August 2001 are still awaiting AOS.
May your case be adjudicated with no RFE.
Good luck to you.

VSC/EB3, PD 06/99, RD 08/27/01, ND 10/17/01, AP recd, FP 01/15/2002, RFE 07/09/2002 replied on 25th July 2002, AD awaited. AVM keeps spitting out the same old message that RFE has been sent. Grrrrr!!!!

I am always misunderstood or misquoted on this portal :(

Originally posted by ksv
I knew even before posting this message, some one will sure comment on this, because that is the current trend.

I don't care Mr. GreenPatta, It is not your fault, its the trend.
Don't act too smart, I can write 100 comments on you.

Okay KSV ... I was trying to be nice when I last responded. I have yet to figure out why you were being so rude with your reply though.

Now, I am really sad :(

BTW, you can still write me the 100 comments you promised. Should make interesting reading and being the smart person that I am should be able to understand them as well :)

:cool: Hey let's not let this place turn into another bar brawl.

I think the original poster has a right to bring up this question, along with his own analysis. The response wasn't openly offensive, but even good-intentioned teases made to an already stressed person and made in public, can seem offensive.

So let's call this one off.

My RD is Nov 27 by the way. And whereas before I was hoping for an Octber approval at the latest, now I too am getting worried that we may be looking at Christmas (or even January once things slow down in Dec).

wherezgc,

As things seem to stand today, INS has crossed the limit of one year for those with Aug'01 RD. From this point onwards, unless efficiency skyrockets, considering load factors like more security check (thru Address change verification) etc. etc., Nov'RD cases, won't begin until late Nov. to early Dec.'02 barring few exceptions which r always there.

Just my .002.

dec

Dont expect anything until dec.. If you get it sooner then so be it, but dont set high expectations with the INS.

I assume Oct and Nov approvals will be fast as number of applicants compared to Jul/Aug is less. One can expect Nov approvals by Oct end.

Hope for the best. :)

RD 11/3/01
ND 12/6/01
EB3/India/Maryland

well said wherezgc

GreenPatta: Everyone can express their feelings.Nothing wrong what ksv said. He is expressing his own feelings and expecting others feelings.(not like your comment) .