When we go to INS for stampimg, we did not fill any I-89 form.

sep00

Registered Users (C)
Yesterday we had ben to Newark INS for passport stamping , Nobody asked us to fill any forms(such as I-89). The lady at the counter has taken our fingerprints and signatures, then she stamped our passports. She said it is good for travel as well as employment. she also mentioned that she has ordered our cards . anybody had the same experience.
please respond.

Thanks

No Title

I think the form on which you take the fingerprint is the I-89 form. The officer would fill it herself and forward it to the service center. In my case the officer filled the form in front of me.

That\'s it!

That IS the experience. What did you expect? A band to strike up when you got assigned the green card??? THough most of us have bands playing in our heads and would like to lead a parade after getting the green card, the actual stamping experience is quite a let down. With the stamp on your passport, you now have the green card. You can actually use it to leave and enter the US at will. Mexico, most of the Caribbean and Canada will honor the stamp. Most other countries, however, won\'t accept it that easily and will require the plastic card.

Hi! Sep00, Can we go for stamping on other days

It looks like you have stamped your PP on Thursday. Is there any problem or too much crowd on other days? Is it OK to go on Mondays?

we went on thursday for stamping

We went on thursday early morning(around 6.40 a.m). The line was very big. We were there in line about 2.30 hrs. then we enetered into building around 9.20a.m then we took a token went to room 1022 . In there we waited for 3 more hours for stamping. We haven\'t changed our Social security cards , We can go to any Social security office on any day.

That\' our experince on thursday. hope it helps!!!

No Title

At Newark INS did you have to produce recent paystubs to get the stamp? Pls. reply.

What is the list of things needed for the stamp at Newark?