When JUL RD will Start Getting Approvals

We are hoping starting sometime in March...

Everything will depend on how fast the remaining April and May cases get approved. In my opinion we will always see approvals for cases in a 3 month RD window. At this time they are processing predominantly APril and May cases with a few June cases being assigned. Therefore, to see consistent July RD cases being approved we would need to see almost all April RD cases(except RFE) approved. My 2 cents.

No Title

Since the PD is current during July 2001, so many cases are filed in during that time, I think that the process will be slow down a lot when process RD 7/01. Any other opinion?

I am hoping by end of Feb, we will see a few July RD approvals,,

particularly the ones who did their fp in Oct/Nov. timeframe. JMO.

Second half of March in my opinion

I think June flood gates will open by end of Feb and we would probably see some July approvals in the second half of March at the earliest.

kaash , gvs26

Agreed with your predictions . Did you guys notice that number
of approvals for feb is already close to number of approvals for
january ? It could be either more approvals or more people posting approvals . I am trying to be optimistic and saying more approvals
so we might see some june approvals from next week . First / second week of march may be some july approvals .

saab, I agree with you...

I think we are seeing more approvals in Feb because of these reasons :
1) More folks are getting into the team effort of posting data and hence folks who earlier used to just browse are now posting approvals. Look at the number of folks who post approvals and say that they are not on any tracking lists. I thank them for their efforts.
2) CSC seems to have been working December/January to clear the backlog in the JIT. Remember that the JIT jumped forward by 1 year recently. The cases that were approved may have been older cases that we do not track here. We only track cases on PCee\'s site from April 2001 mailers forward. So, the older case owners may not have posted here. I suppose that folks who are in the timeperiod for tracking feel a sense of belonging and post data more easily.
I cannot imagine that CSC has just started to work faster. There are a lot more parameters that drive the speed of processing.
My 2 cents.

Our Predictions - So far so good

Looks like June flood gate is about to open!

There were several June approvals in last few days. So it looks like my prediction of "End of June" is coming close to true, or may be a little earlier as others had predicted. So looking back now, May started (the actual flood) around 1/20 and lasted a month. So June may go on till 3/20 before we see July. Ofcourse there will be some July cases from time to time but actual flood will not be before then.

What do you guys think?

kaash-essa-hota, kaash aisa hota jaisa hum soch rahe hain!

Since the number of cases in June should be less than those in April or May we should see June cases done faster than May.
Caveat : INS keeps this pace going. But, a date of March 20 seems to be realistic at this time to start seeing consistent July RD approvals. I am afraid though that we will hit a speedbump for July RD cases with the volume. The last of the July filers may have to wait till end of April or even May to see approval. My 3 cents, I have way too many pennies lying around! :)

July rd approvals

Friends

Let us examine April rd approvals

In August 2001 we saw 4 approvals of April rd
In September 2001 we saw 2 approvals of April rd
In October 2001 we saw 4 approvals of April rd
In November 2001 we saw 12 approvals of April rd
In December 2001 we saw 22 approvals of April rd
In January 2002 we saw 33 approvals of April rd
In February 2002 we have seen 20 approvals of April rd
The feb 2002 month is still not over
(The above data has been collected from Pcee\'s spreadsheet)

Because April rds have been spread all the way from august 2001 till February 2002 I imagine that this will also happen to May rds and June and July rds

So the 64 million dollar question is when will Me and My family get approval to which I have an answer - I dont know
maybe in March/April/May/June

But Yes I do expect by March 15 to have at least 10 people approved of July rd\'s

Hope CSC starts to get more systematic and gives approvals all at one time rather than 7 months as is April rd case.

My 2 cents
:)

Good work as usual, rjngh2000. My perspective on why April Case...

approvals have been distributed across so many months. If you notice, April cases began to get approved in somewhat significant numbers beginning November 2001. I remember that Cases upto April 10 RD got approved up until that time and for a long time after that we had no April approvals. The approvals began in right earnest starting sometime in December. Beginning December we have seen 3 consecutive months of significant April approvals. Therefore, I expect May and June to be distributed accross no more than a 3 month period. This is not to say that there will not be stray cases that get approved a month or 2 after that months\' flurry subsides. To summarize, I don\'t expect too many May approvals after end of March and not too many June approvals after end of April.

May and June rd analysis

Data From Pcee\'s spreadsheet

May rd\'s approval
in November 2001 only 1 approvals
in December 2001 only 1 approvals
in January 2002 21 approvals
in February 2002 28 approvals

June rd\'s

in January 2002 5 approvals
in Febrary 2002 6 approvals

Looks like CSC is getting more systematic

:)

No Title

rjngh2000,

In terms of load don\'t forget that April month is very unique because of that life act cases. Note that until April CSC was taking app. 6 months for I-485. I am sure no one, at least May-July filers won\'t forget how much impact it had on receipts! On top of this add Nov, Dec holidays, Sept 11th impact etc. etc.

My guess is with in next couple of months CSC will go back to app. 6 months processing time for AOS.

About subject of this thread, I guess it is logical to expect app. 10 July approvals by mid March. Based on the way people are reporting their approvals/new members, I am expecting that app. 7 (lucky ones) who are currently in the July summary list will get their approvals by mid March.

Goodluck every one
PCee

Guros , you are missing something important in here ....

INS goes by ND , they do not consider RD at all , so if you do the analysis again according to ND you will find that INS was more systematic in approvals.
Please note that April mailers got ND in April, May.Jun and July ..
PCEE I did get what you meant by Life Act Cases in April, could you please explain more why April had huge number of mailers?

Gurus and others

Guys,
I think roy2000 may be right. Also, I have seen a pattern out of the April, May cases, folks with PD in 1999 or earlier are getting approval earlier than people with later PD\'s

Therefore, PD also plays a role in the approval.

july rds have started getting approvals

please check recent approvals thread

Also one august rd has got approval

The flood will hopefully start for July RD cases soon.

We have already seen three July approvals.

I have a feeling in the next couple of weeks, we will see many more including mine (??)

soi

No Title

Roy2000,

Previously the last date to file for GC using LifeAct i.e. 245(i) was April 30th. so INS system got flodded with these type of cases and as per INS many resources had to be divered to handle this flood of cases.

You may be right that INS goes by ND instead of RD and at this point of time they are actively processing July, Augutst NDs. I am not sure about I-485 but in case of AP and EAD I am sure they followed ND (I got my ND app. a month late and my AP, EAD came along with people with same ND). In case of I-485 I believe INS is following priority date that is printed on FingerPrints (which is actually RD). Based on same theory I am sure that FPs are issued based on RD.

- PCee