When is the END of tunnel for September??

ric2

Registered Users (C)
Tons of July and August suddenly jumped in front of poor September
guys... They are lingering month after month... where is the light...

Ric

Patience !!!! There are some may, June and July Guys waiting.
Many of July and August Filers have not even got their FP notices..
Look at those poor souls and be happy that you are in a better position....

ric2 Go back to pre-school

July and August come before September! You are either too confused or too selfish. Have patience. Be happy that you are seeing at least some approvals!

What the hell do you guys mean have patience

July approvals started while many April, May, June people were still waiting.

When August started April and May are almost complete and only a few june, july cases are left.

So I think it\'s time INS starts parallel processing for Sept also. We waited longer than anybody else.

Ric2

Ric, you aptly changed your iD to Ric2--> You have doubled your whining !!!
Don\'t worry, You will be the First person to be informed if my case gets transferred to Local INS. What is destained will happen, neither the Great you nor the not -so-great me can change it.
I will pray for your case to be Aprroved quickly and save you from killing yourself by anxiety, worry and hypertension.
All the very best to you....

ok ..

I think the topic starter created this thread to seek the opinions of others about the Sept-RD approvals. In doing so he tried to be funny commenting on the July and August approvals before Sept. I don\'t think his intent was to criticize July/August filers. Let\'s stop guessing on his mental situation. I think the state of economy is also making this waiting game bit worse...

Ric2 your turn will come.....may be in a month or two..

reply tp 4.1,5.1, 6

If April,may,june.july,august are still waiting how can september Rd have waited the longest?

You guys have lost your minds and become extremely selfish. So selfish as to wish that others dont get approvals.

I hope your cheap selfish thinking is appropriately rewarded with RFEs Transfers and hopelessly delayed approvals while all others before and after you get approved!

I am guessing that you are EB2

If so then you had been lazy in submitting your application. Its not anyones fault. You suffer for what you did. Dont complain. The ones who filed in July were prompt and so were rewarded. I guess you are one of those who didnt like EB3s becoming current. Sorry dude you got screwed lol lol

Stop cursing each other...

Friends, stop using filthy words in the forums, and stop cursing each other! This (the current thread) is what exactly happens when messages are not clear. The first time when I read the message posted by ric2, I too got irritated. After going through the thread again, I started wondering what the author could be implying. If I am not wrong, ric2 is just trying to sympathize with all the July/Aug filers as well as Sep filers. I think all he is trying to convey is, if July/Aug cases themselves are taking so long, when would the September approvals even begin? Probably this is just HIS way of expressing HIS frustration with INS. So, PLEASE stop cursing each other and put-in extra efforts to maintain net-etiquettes. These forums may be free, but that does not mean that the posting\'s have to be "cheap"!