When is a good time to mention needing H-1B transfer during interview?

sallyvjj

I am recently trying to get a new job, with my current h-1B sponsored by company A. I have several interviews coming up but I am struggling with when I should mention to those interviewers I need a H-1B transfer sponsorship?

Gurus, which one you recommend?

1. Mention at first begging, tell them in the phone interview I need the transfer.

2. Mention after first phone interview, tell them I need the transfer after I meet with them face to face.

3. Mention during the final interview when talking about compensation, tell them I need the transfer.

Thanks,
Sally

I am recently trying to get a new job, with my current h-1B sponsored by company A. I have several interviews coming up but I am struggling with when I should mention to those interviewers I need a H-1B transfer sponsorship?

Gurus, which one you recommend?

1. Mention at first begging, tell them in the phone interview I need the transfer.

2. Mention after first phone interview, tell them I need the transfer after I meet with them face to face.

3. Mention during the final interview when talking about compensation, tell them I need the transfer.

Thanks,
Sally

I think that it is better to be upfront about this, as it could potentially save you and the prospective employer some time in case the employer does not sponsor H1 transfers. Also being upfront and volunteering the information prior to being asked demonstrates that you are not trying to hide anything.
If you are lucky, this may even make the employer consider sponsoring H1 transfer, even if they don't do it as a general practice.

Just my opinion though...