When does the Status / Date during the day !!!

bhadradee

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

Please tell me when do we have to see the actual status change or LUD change 'cos I keep checking the USCIS site almost 10 times daily -- in vain..
No change I see..
I want to know from who got approved or someone who knows
when do we have to see the status or Date change ...

Please write..
-----------------------
140 -- 10/23/2003
485 -- 10/23/2003
FP - done on Dec 10 2003 -- MSG -- Processing has resumed on your case.
Second EAD applied and approeved..
( These Details will frustrate people who are waiting before me..bear with me..)

bhadradee,

long and short of it...be patient and get rid of that anxiety. i know its easier said than done but its the only way to keep your sanity. i browse forums such as these and it helps me. i have learnt a lot from other members here.

as far as when the case status and how it changes during the day/week/month/ever? its hard to predict anything with reliability with USCIS. some ppl get email status updates in middle of the day, some early in the AM, some late at night, some NEVER (like me). Suffice it to say, it depends on ur officer for the case and how diligent they are with their job duties and/or other internal processes at USCIS.

just dont get too anxious and right when u r not looking, u will get that magical mail :)

good luck

bhadradee
before asking questions read the whole message carefully. 99 % of times u keep asking questions even though people have the info in their message or signature...

bhadradee said:
Siamaha,

EB2 0r eb3