When can we expect October cases to be assigned

October, 2002.

July and mid-August are heavy because EB3 becomes current in July 2001. There are still a bunch of them in the queue.

Late-August and September are heavy becasue victims of I140 stoppage got a chance.

Unless a miracle happens, October cases should expect a chance around 9/10 2002.

I dont think i will end up being you. Your estimate sux just like you.

There is no logic. You just pulled it our of your A$$. Everyone knows you are a moron. So shut up!

Intzar

I dont have a problem with anyone else.
This ric2 always posts out negative comments.

He is really selfish. I dont want to go thru his earlier postings.
I guess you havent seen it. But he is the sort of guy who wants EB3 to retrogress and cant appreciate approvals for anyone.

Hope you understand.

Thanks

This is just a Guess

In the Month of MAY --->> JUL/AUG/SEP (RD Approvals)
In the Month of JUN --->> AUG/SEP/OCT (RD Approvals)
In the Month of JUL --->> SEP/OCT/NOV (RD Approvals)
In the Month of AUG --->> OCT/NOV/DEC (RD Approvals)

so my Guess will be JUN , JUL or AUG

P_GC05 i wish it were true my friend, but..

May is coming to an end and we haven\'t seen many August Approvals let alone the start of Sept..

If what ric2 says is true then it will be a big problem

This is because if dates for EB3 are retrogessing( they are guys no matter what you thing from Oct you will start seeing something like Sep99 under India EB3 category.)then our applications will be on hold till PDs for us become current. And ric2s estimate is correct all applications have been delayed by 4 weeks atleast due to security checks. So Oct files will see their cases being picked in late Sep, but then in Oct since PDs retrogessing cases will be put on hold. So I think an Oct filer with PD in Jan00 should expect approval aroung March03 if lucky.

You guys crack me up

Shantanu, ric2, layoffbaba, habib

Dont you guys have any work other than irritating people with your absurd predictions?

We are trying to help each other here.

I bet you....ShantanuB, ric2, layoffbaba, habib is same guy or same group...

pls ignore them

ShantanuB, why you just be quiet.

You keep selling your retrogress crap since march, but everybody except you read the shusterman.com got the contradict conclusion to yours. please stop the rumors!