When can I initiate an inquiry? LUD keep Changing!!

boquita

Registered Users (C)
My LUD keep changing every day from Feb 9. The message still the same but change the date that they received my FP.

On March 10, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, .....

When can I initiate an inquiry?

Did u get chance to read 'Standard 485 procedure'?

Does FP status says it is resumend?????

No one sure inside story, but hope if u read that doc it would help u to understand that.

My understanding is they do have system called 'Inter Agency???' that check the background and name check.... not sure how it works. but doc shows applicant inquery goes to consulate at home country........ who knows.. what is true ... but don't start rumers and self guesing...

On that stage all is advised . sit tight, and cross your fingers

Practice ur faith and pray, and be patient :D

Don't bother them to call again and again or sending inquery... eveytime u call them they log it in your history... if someone got upset with unpatient applicant, they may joke or play with u by teaching some lesson and making u more panic..... if u understand what I am trying to point it out. just be patient and pray :D

Good LUck

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately we are at their mercy! We have to realize that at this point we are at the bottom of food chain in this processing. POJ has a point in his perception of how the system work. You could have a different style and try an agressive approach but you need to accept the risk involved. I found my lawyer who I hire to help me of no use either. It is hard to believe that situations like this from whom this country stood against for is happening in the heartland and nobody cares about it.

POJ - thanks for the encouragement in this ongoing fight and test of faith. This is certainly physicaly and psychologicaly stressing for all of us. May we see the light at the end of tunnel soon.