What's the definition of question E in part 5 of N-400? (race)

TwoScoops

What's the definition of question E in part 5 of N-400?(race)

What answers shoule the following groups of people pick?

(1) Iraq/Iran/Saudi Arabia/Jordan
(2) Israel
(3) New Zealand/Australia native(not white)
(4) Turkish
(5) Egyptian
(6) India/Pakistan
(7) Russian Siberian region(not Asian and not white)

Edit: is the applicant allowed to choose nothing?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude - you come up with the strangest questions. Especially on a board that deals with serious issues like Naturalization. I really don't know if the questions you pose like: "going back to your native country after getting USC", "my cousin laminated her naturalization certificate", and my personal favorite "I put down 165 lbs when I in fact weigh 192 lbs" are serious, concern your personal case, or are simply to pass time?

Seriousely - have you even posted your timeline and what your personal N400 situation is? I might have missed it, so can you point me to it?

Oops - just saw another gem: "does a foreign diplomat's baby have US citizenship?(conceived & born in NYC)"

Man, I wonder about you.

Seriousely - have you even posted your timeline and what your personal N400 situation is? I might have missed it, so can you point me to it?

I will post that as soon as possible... the N-400 was only
mailed last Friday afternoon... :) I figured that it's best to wait
until I get fingerprint notice before posting any dates, no? :)
(but strangely, I can't figure out why my check was already
cleared, as least the $400 was already taken out of my account,
I thought the USCIS didn't work that fast.... :D )

All of my questions, except the weight one :D (4/1),
are real questions. ...either from me or my friends and/or family...
I just post whatever they ask me to post... this is easier than
having 8 of them each register on this forum and posting
individually, no? (but if the forum administrator says otherwise,
I'll aske them to sign up their own accounts and ask their own
questions)

What's the definition of question E in part 5 of N-400?(race)

What answers shoule the following groups of people pick?
(1) Iraq/Iran/Saudi Arabia/Jordan
(2) Israel
(3) New Zealand/Australia native(not white)
(4) Turkish
(5) Egyptian
(6) India/Pakistan
(7) Russian Siberian region(not Asian and not white)
Here's my educated guesses. You are allow to choose more than one on the form.
(1) asian and/or white (depending on individual )
(2) white
(3) pacific islanders (duh :rolleyes: )
(4) asian and/or white (depending on individual)
(5) black asian and/or white (depending on individual)
(6) asian
(7) asian and white (duh :rolleyes: )

Here's my educated guesses. You are allow to choose more than one on the form.
(1) asian and/or white (depending on individual )
(2) white
(3) pacific islanders (duh :rolleyes: )
(4) asian and/or white (depending on individual)
(5) black asian and/or white (depending on individual)
(6) asian
(7) asian and white (duh :rolleyes: )

here's a thought.... is the applicant allowed to choose nothing? thanks! :)

That would be impossible. You'll fall into some combination of black, white, and asian, unless you are an alien,as in space alien, which I tend to guess what you really are based on all of out-of-this-world questions you've been asking.

Dude - you come up with the strangest questions. Especially on a board that deals with serious issues like Naturalization. I really don't know if the questions you pose like: "going back to your native country after getting USC", "my cousin laminated her naturalization certificate", and my personal favorite "I put down 165 lbs when I in fact weigh 192 lbs" are serious, concern your personal case, or are simply to pass time?

Oops - just saw another gem: "does a foreign diplomat's baby have US citizenship?(conceived & born in NYC)"

Man, I wonder about you.

Well said mario123, you read my mind. TwoScoops are you for real?

Hey, what's wrong with a little bit of levity on a forum that otherwise deals with serious issues such like naturalization ? Waiting to see what weird stuff TwoScoops comes up with next might actually make some people forget their immigration woes at least for a minute or two (as long as the questions don't get too off-the-wall and still have some connection to immigration-related issues). Just my 2 cents ...

- KM

here's a thought.... is the applicant allowed to choose nothing? thanks! :)

You can put from Mars/Alien for all we care.Your case would be the frist and great experience for others .Do let us know what INS think of your great race and unknown background:p .Maybe your name will in books of US history for been unique .:rolleyes:

Man, I wonder about you.
I completely agree with you mario123. People have real problems and valid questions. We should not waste time on these frivolous questions.