whatever happened to layoffbaba?

there are so many missing...

LayOffBaba, BangaloreBaba,habib,shantanuB.
I think most of them vanished after getting disappointed that few notable persons got approved w/out RFE.

I was just a passive watcher for quite awhile. You just woke me up now. I will start posting my views pretty soon. Of late I have been very busy in my work place, not like you who has a fake degree. I haven't even checked my AVM. I almost forgot that I have a GC pending.

cmon layoffbaba get original

"fake degree" is copyrighted by habib.

Your trademark was "dates will regress"!

:p

LayoffBaba,

Whom are you talking about having a fake degree? Please dont pass loose comments to attract more views to your post.

Calgal.

I presume you havent ever dared to give TOEFL else you would understand that 'Cal' and 'Call' are not the same words...

july16

I was inspired by the new toyota truck ad with the rhino...

Except I dont run from it but just watch lol :D

patienceGC

Is that the one where the Rhino Humps the Truck?, if so, man that one is hilarous.

no

This is the one where 4 guys push a rhino down and then run back to their truck and the rhino starts to chase :p

Never seen the humping one :(

patienceGC

The one I am talking about is really Hilarous.

Theres this group of friends who go on an African Safari, in a dark Rihno coloured Toyota SUV, The Rhino gets attracted to it and the rest is History.;) :p :D

Layoffbaba

"I almost forgot that I have a GC pending.". Thats the funniest thing I ever heard from someone who filed I-485 application and "waiting".

fizk