What will happen if your Original Labor is substituted to an other ROW person?

b_boy

Registered Users (C)
Gurus I know it may be a dumb question, It may help many others in the forum

While your (retro country) 485 is pending for over 180 days and your I140 is approved and If your previous employer cancels your I140 and substitutes your labor to another person in ROW category, If that person gets green card before you do, are you still covered by AC21, will you still get your green card?

I know AC21 will be like a substitute to your underlying I140, and you will be covered by AC21 as long as you meet the conditions, but what will happen if the substituted ROW person gets green card before you do.

i guess both will get GC approved...first guy will get based on AC21 rule

Gurus I know it may be a dumb question, It may help many others in the forum

While your (retro country) 485 is pending for over 180 days and your I140 is approved and If your previous employer cancels your I140 and substitutes your labor to another person in ROW category, If that person gets green card before you do, are you still covered by AC21, will you still get your green card?

I know AC21 will be like a substitute to your underlying I140, and you will be covered by AC21 as long as you meet the conditions, but what will happen if the substituted ROW person gets green card before you do.