What visa should I apply?

Firefly2012

I am a Canadian citizen and an American company doing piano business wants to hire me as a salesperson / administrative assistant because I hold a bachelor degree in piano, I am trilingual and I have previous work experience in the same field in Canada. They can not find someone like me. However, salesperson is not qualified under the NAFTA. The company asked me to find out what visa or status do I need to obtain in order for me to be eligible to work for them and what kind of documents do they require to offer. I'm currently on a B2 visitor visa until August 20th.

I have read very carefully the requirements for TN visa, it says that "canadians don't need a TN visa, but will receive a TN status". What does that mean?

Thanks!

In according to me Australian country is one of the best country because every European people have like that country you can get very easily to achieve the pass port of Australian country So, you should apply Visa especially for Australian country what do you say about it dude??????????????:):):):)