What to expect?

Gwen

Registered Users (C)
I am waiting for the administrative review to be done for our Packet 3 -- our Consulate will be Montreal. The NVC is of course saying 4-6 weeks, and they rec'd on Dec 5th. My question is what are they actually reviewing? -- the paperwork? What is done at this point?

THanks!

Admin slack

NVC (data entry rep) takes about 20 to 25 days to enter the P3 info in their system and another 10 to 14 days for an officer to review it. After the officer at NVC completes the review, the application in sent to the US consulate in the applicant's home country or where ever its mentioned in the I-140 form.

The time taken by NVC is the red tape (bureacratic). I don't think NVC adds any value to the application process at this stage of processing.

My suggestion is to make this whole GC process electronic/digital, so that it will save paper cost, loss of time in mail, data entry time and human errors by re-typing/entering same info again and again on different forms. I think Rajeev Khanna or the some senator should look into this.

Thanks.