What to carry for PP

september_gc

Registered Users (C)
What to carry when we go for passport stamping? My case approved on 10/08/02 and did not receive approval notice so far.

Thanks guys

Passport...

...courtesy copy or original approval notice, I-94 card attached to your passport, I-94 cards (if any) from your latest H1's (not mandatory I believe), EAD and AP.

I guess I didn't miss anything...

photos taken at INS office?

I was under the impression that they take the photos at the INS office when one goes with approval notice for passport stamping.

I was also under the impression that they take fingerprints again at that time.

Btw, I'm still waiting for my approval, so if someone can confirm this that will be great.

Photographs

You can carry the ADIT-stayle photographs (two per person) with you to save time, but make sure they conform with the requirements. If you are taking children along, keep some snacks handy, just in case. There is a cafeteria inside (FYI). I am not sure if any procedures changed recently, but if you have a SSN form filled in and handy, you can walk in next door after the stamping and submit your SSN application at the SSA. (BTW, you also get the appn. forms in the SSA) - HTH.
------------------------------
This is not legal advice.

What about medical report copy??

For PP do they ask for medical report. I remember long back some discussion on 'what if medical report was taken 1 year ago... something like that'. Any idea???