What time is USCIS update the records

Wewillovercome

Registered Users (C)
I check pending EB3 140/485 concurrent ND dec 4 2002, 10 times a day, every day including weekends. I might be stupid to check so many times but always have the hope.

Does anyone know what time during the day the update the system. Which is more uptodate phone or online

Are there people with 140 ND Oct 2002/Nov 2002 still waiting? I know the offical time is Oct 15 but I saw 58% of ND 1/25/2003 approved.

Thanks

Case status online check

Wewillovercome,

If u read the FAQ section on the page where u check online case status, they have mentioned online case is updated throughtout business day and any change in the case if updated will reflect on the net within minutes. What that means is there is no specific timeframe for checking. Ofcourse on weekends (sat and sunday) there are absolutely no updates. Is it true that 58% of cases approved for ND 1/25/03? Mine ND is 1/24/03 (EB2), I haven't seen anybody with this ND getting cleared in
this forum...Let me know if you know any....

Magic

Though they might update anytime during the day, I personally think they update for sure around lunch hours. That is the time my case was approved. I used to check mine couple of time (a times 10 times a day!!!!)
This is just a thought... This is BCIS folks.. There is no method to their madness...

Manoj

Magic,

Please find a recent tread on "scan for ND 1/25/03" in this section and where the scan has resulted into the 58% approval seen.

ND 1/24/2003

Thanks wewillovercome. I tried running for eac0308653XXX series..it gives me error abruptly terminates the program returning no results...can anyone pl. run for this series?

Thanks
Magic