What the Hell ?

WEIRDTSC

MY friend's EB3 485
RD is July 4th 2001,
ND is August 5th 2001

his wife did finger Print in Nov 2001. He or his kid never got finger print notice. On July 1st 2001. He received his and kids approval over mail without FP and not his wife's approval, but found out from AVM that his wifes case his also approved on July 1st and she is waiting for the notice. What the Hell is going on in TSC?

That is amazing but at the same time I am glad

he got his approval. Who cares if he was fingerprinted or not......

This is not the first time I heard this.

Just enjoy the freedom, do not care what is the process. I have heard the same thing before so nothing special here, at least for TSC, it is totaly normal....

You know what? They are drunk everyday! A agent from the deep hell.

cant let it bother you

some people get approval and all in 3 months or less.
Others wait for more than 18 months just to hear about the first FP schedule.

It is obvious that several factors go into this, like how comptent the person who is handling your case.

obviously some of them did not even hear that FP is needed!

Also, sometimes I think that some of them think that we really should suffer to be declared Texan. If somebody watched king of the hill, and know how Hank was treated because he was not born in Texas :), was really funny.

Or it could be that they are underpaid and understaffed, tired and not very well organized.

a mix of all of the above is definitely at work.

LongWait2, please add incompetency (of top management at TSC) to that list!

Looks like, they are having a contest of incompetence. TSC's working facility and mail room facility are 18 miles apart. In this case, how come some applicants with NDs of 2002 are getting approvals while many applications with NDs of 2000 are pending: how in the world LIFO (last in, first out) system is working here instead of FIFO (first in, first out) system. Come on TSC! How come TSC's processing times are so much behind compared to other service centers. Is TSC's top management getting rewarded for being incompetent (instead of being competent), for not processing applications that many (instead of processing applications many), for processing applications very slowly (instead od processing applications quickly): I wonder! I think TSC's top management does not know what it is doing. Who are in trouble though: we applicants, as usual and no body (except we) cares about this at all. Thank you TSC for being T(The Incompetent) S (Service) C (Center), we appreciate it very much!!!