What should i do???

bobby_rad_1

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I am waiting for my I-140 and i-485 for the past 16 months. I don't know if anyone left, those who filed in Nov 2003.

What you guys suggest. Do i need to start an enquiry? or Just sit..

I-140 Nov 14 2003.
I-485 Nov 14 2003.

Unfortunately you cannot start an inquiry as the published pritority dates are still not there in Nov 2003 as yet. Just sit tight and pray.

bobby_rad_1
what's your Pd and to which catg you belog { EB2 or EB3 }. If EB2 wait for a while and you might hear some thing. if EB3 then check your PD { cuurent or not }.

I know NSC is approving 2004 140's and they ar enot doing your's. I hate NSC but no way to skip this.

Just wait and pray god . You can not Initiate an enquiry but if you know some one in NSC office try that way { Just kidding man }.

waiting

Haven't seen change even in last updated date after fingerprinting results were recd by USCIS

Bobby,

Was your I-140 / I-485 concurrent filed? Did you get your AP approved yet?

My PD is : July 2003

NSC EB3 Concurrent Filing:

Got my 2nd EAD Renewed.

Mahesh

I got my EAD in March 2005. Last month, NSC were processing cases filed in Feb 04 / March 04. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Mine was concurrently filed in April 22 04.

Mahesh

bobby_rad_1
I have the same RD as yours:

Concurrent I140/I485 on November 14, 2003. No response since May 2004, the day of fingerprinting.

Bobby,

Try calling USCIS. This may trigger your case to be approved. I had my friend call USCIS (he filed his 140/485 in feb 03) and soon after a week he called the USCIS, his 485 was approved.

Good Luck!

Mahesh

I applied in March 04 nothing yet.. on my I140 or I485.. I have not applied for EAD yet. Still on H1. Do you think thats why no one is looking at my case ??