What should I do, going through mental agony - shed your wisdom

i485_aug

Registered Users (C)
Every thing was fine until dec01, but laidoff

Here is the situation RD:Aug30 ND:Nov25 FP:30jan02
I didn\'t get paid until for 3 months (dec01-mar7)
From march1 I started working for the same employer "hourly".
Salary based on hourly rate is 15k less than what we mentioned in my labor cert..

My concerns are issues related to
1)non-pay period
2)less pay than what I mentioned in labor cert
3)from salaried to hourly

Your expert advice highly appreciated

u should be okay....I think.

Talk to your lawyer hardly costs 50-100 bucks...that will give you lots of peace..do not discuss it with any of the friends ..since people speak as if they are experts at the topic eventhough they know nothing...TALK TO A LAWYER....I personally think you are okay. The salary mentioned in the LCA is future employment not the current...so be at peace and Good Luck.

Well, buddy I am not an expert so as I said schedule an appointment with a good attorney and allay all your fears.

First of all

If your employer did not inform INS about your situation ie; (informing attorney), then you are 90% safe. 10% is based on the documents you submitted to INS. So enquire if possible, next month or so, is he recieving any RFEs frequently. If no you are 9% safe. 1% is your luck. May be medical RFE or DOB RFE or no RFE. Don\'t reveal your situation to him, if attorney is not hired directly by you.
Good luck.

No problem for you

Dont worry, Its not going to hurt you right now.

first thing is You still have time for approval.
Secondly even if you get RFE you have 3 months time to get back to them.
Lastly, they just care for paychecks, Not the money in that. If there is not toomuch diff like $50 and $15, It willbe O.K.

Keep faith.