What REALLY determines EB2 Category?

myanshul

Registered Users (C)
Hello Folks,

My Basics:
Job Function: Sr. Auditor (Fortune 100)
Educational: MBA
Experience: 4+

My company finally agreed to file for my Green Card, but I want them to file under EB2 opposing to EB3. I'm a Indian Citizen and born there, but my fiancee' was born outside India, so I'm planning on using cross changebility later.

I know that the most important criteria for EB2 is that the job should require a masters, which my Layers and HR if want, can do.

But other than this information, what about the other 5 criteria listed on the INS website regarding people of "Exceptional Ability", Do we need anything more than a Master's degree to prove this.

Also, I'm confused about as to what is this SVP thing, What are the Zone concepts and Level concepts?

WHAT IS REALLY NEEDED FOR EB2?

I noticed so many individuals in this forum who just have MS and applied under EB2.

Thanks folks I really appreciate your response and hopefully in future I can also add valuable information to the forum.

Definitely, if you have Masters and the job requires Masters, then you are in good shape. If company is willing to do it, go for it. If you need other info, please ask.