What number to use to check status online?

jenniferinny

Registered Users (C)
I notice that a lot of people are able to check their status online. My husband and I went to his I-751 interview and his passport was stamped with a one year extension.
The last receipt number we had was from our biometrics letter. That number doesn't even show that we were selected for an interview, it still shows that the last time it was touched was 03/26/2009.
The interview letter we got was straight from the Orlando office and didn't have a receipt number on it.
Overall, the interview was quite strange. It was very, very brief. Maybe 5 minutes and most of that was spent with the officer stamping the passport.
I assume that means he's getting his ten year green card right? Where would I find a number to check status?

I notice that a lot of people are able to check their status online. My husband and I went to his I-751 interview and his passport was stamped with a one year extension.
The last receipt number we had was from our biometrics letter. That number doesn't even show that we were selected for an interview, it still shows that the last time it was touched was 03/26/2009.
The interview letter we got was straight from the Orlando office and didn't have a receipt number on it.
Overall, the interview was quite strange. It was very, very brief. Maybe 5 minutes and most of that was spent with the officer stamping the passport.
I assume that means he's getting his ten year green card right? Where would I find a number to check status?

I think it's because your case has been transferred to the local office. I don't know if your online case status will ever be updated, but if it does, it's probably when they order card production.