what number to call???

july25

Registered Users (C)
Hi! Everybody,

What number (or is there anyway) would one call to get the status of his/her physical card?

The online service asks for a 13 digit number - What is that? The only 13 digit number I figured out was one on my I140 notice and it did show me correct stuff.

But after doing CP and entering the US the only number I have is the A# which is 9 digits. So I guess there is no way to find out online when your card is ordered etc. right???

Thanks

Originally posted by july25
Hi! Everybody,

What number (or is there anyway) would one call to get the status of his/her physical card?

The online service asks for a 13 digit number - What is that? The only 13 digit number I figured out was one on my I140 notice and it did show me correct stuff.

But after doing CP and entering the US the only number I have is the A# which is 9 digits. So I guess there is no way to find out online when your card is ordered etc. right???

Thanks

If you did CP, there is unfortunately no way to know the 13 digit number. The I-140 number will not show you status of physical card. You can try calling and use the A number to get information.

Re: Re: what number to call???

Originally posted by nkm-oct23
If you did CP, there is unfortunately no way to know the 13 digit number. The I-140 number will not show you status of physical card. You can try calling and use the A number to get information.

The 13-digit number is generated as the card is created. Most people will get the receipt a few days before the card arrives.

Brian