What kind of RFE I will get

EB3485

Registered Users (C)
I am new to this site. I am dependent. we filed 485 March 2005. We got EAD, AP and finger print. I did Finger print 06/17/2005. Today I checked USCIS web site,
I found that some strange message like "On June 29, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued".
I didn't recive any letter as of now.
we filed Lab 2001 Mar And Approved on mid of Sep 2003.
we filed 140 Oct 2003 And Approved on 12/30/2004
we filed 485 Mar 2005 Approved ?? (I am not expecting now)

What kind of RFE i will get.

This is not likely an RFE, most probably FP. If you wana have a little fun, calls the 800 #, they will tell you it means approved. but dont get too excited

This is not RFE, this is the approval notice. I got the exactly same notice when my AP is approved. Of course, I hope this is a approval notice for your I-485. Good luck.

Hai

No

No it is NOT an approval notice, it is with LOW PROBABILITY RFE, but most likely it is FP notice.

I got FP notice on Jun 1 week. I went to 06/17/2005. LUD changed 18 and 20.

It would be (99.9999%) RFE.

EB3485 said:
I am new to this site. I am dependent. we filed 485 March 2005. We got EAD, AP and finger print. I did Finger print 06/17/2005. Today I checked USCIS web site,
I found that some strange message like "On June 29, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued".
I didn't recive any letter as of now.
we filed Lab 2001 Mar And Approved on mid of Sep 2003.
we filed 140 Oct 2003 And Approved on 12/30/2004
we filed 485 Mar 2005 Approved ?? (I am not expecting now)

What kind of RFE i will get.
Enjoy I-485 quick processing. Also check the principal’s case on the USCIS Case Status Search Page.

Hold on a sec, guys!

EB3485 seems to be a EB3 case (from what the name says). If it is an approval, then it'll open a whole new can of worms on EB3 approvals and USCIS moratorium on EB3 approvals until October.
I wish him/her the best though. It would also gimme hope that mine could also get approved!

But EB3485 says message says June 29th. Apparently he or she doesn't check daily like some of us! So if this is approval, it won't open any can of worms.

S/he should find the results on the USCIS Case Status Search Page. Unnecessary guess for her/him.

Hi Everyone,

I got this message in e-mail as well uscis web site

On July 8, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

This message for me and primary.

Thanks

EB3485 said:
Hi Everyone,

I got this message in e-mail as well uscis web site

On July 8, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

This message for me and primary.

Thanks
Again, enjoy I-485 quick processing from the TSC.