What kind of queries/RFEs normally we get during 140 Process

kriskish

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,
If somebody can give the information about queries/RFEs normally we get during the process of 140. This is very important for me. Please let me know.
Thanks
KK

1. ability to pay is the most common.

can be proved by w2 and pay stubs.
also companies financial status and report.

3. education evaluation or mismatch if they feel you dont satisfy the criteria in your labor/140 application. alot of times this is for proof of 4 years of education. after high school if you have a 3 yr bachelors degree.

iknowitall said:
1. ability to pay is the most common.

can be proved by w2 and pay stubs.
also companies financial status and report.

3. education evaluation or mismatch if they feel you dont satisfy the criteria in your labor/140 application. alot of times this is for proof of 4 years of education. after high school if you have a 3 yr bachelors degree.

Hi Iknowitall,
If it is for future employment how can they an employee will provide paystubs?
Thanks
KK

well it generally takes them a lot of time to approve and well since you have been waiting they know you have these .

they just need the employer to prove its ability to pay. w2, pay stubs , financial statement are ways to do it.

it generally happens with small companies not big firms.

iknowitall said:
well it generally takes them a lot of time to approve and well since you have been waiting they know you have these .

they just need the employer to prove its ability to pay. w2, pay stubs , financial statement are ways to do it.

it generally happens with small companies not big firms.
Thanks alot Iknowitall. My company is medium size company with 3000 employees in US. Do you think this will be fine not to get any RFE?
Thanks
KK

3000 employees is pretty big , i think you should be fine unless you are planning to quit before approval or there is something wrong with paperwork.

iknowitall said:
3000 employees is pretty big , i think you should be fine unless you are planning to quit before approval or there is something wrong with paperwork.
I am not quitting. My company wants me to work in India for the same company and they will continue the process. But I am worried about the 180 days of employment with the company after applying 485. Right now I am working for the same company and Jan 31st is my last day here. They are talking about Leave of absence and also my attorney suggested to wait until I get AP. So ticking 180 days here is possible only if I am on leave of absence. So I am worried about if they ask me the queries at 140 stage?
Do you have any idea or suggestions on this ?
Thanks
KK