• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

What is the validity period of the Medical Examination?

gabam

Registered Users (C)
Hey friends,
Do you know how long the medical examination is valid for? I did my medicals six and half months ago. Will the Embassy accept it or not? And suppose if they don't accept it, then would they inform me about this issue prior to issuing the visa, and direct me to do the medicals again? Looking forward to your wonderful and helpful replies!!!!

Thanks

Max is 1 year I believe, however your panel doctor can even set it expire in 3 months depending on your health status.

Hey friends,
Do you know how long the medical examination is valid for? I did my medicals six and half months ago. Will the Embassy accept it or not? And suppose if they don't accept it, then would they inform me about this issue prior to issuing the visa, and direct me to do the medicals again? Looking forward to your wonderful and helpful replies!!!!

Thanks

Medical

In general, the medical examination is valid for 12 months and the chest X-ray for
6 months but can be shorter. The panel physician will advise you further on the day the medical examination.
you need to contact the embassy to ask.