What is the Risk - Exp Certificates - Please Help

luckyandcurious

Registered Users (C)
I got an RFE for I-140 for detailed exp letters (Duties,etc) and I was able to get for few. Here are my details:

Company1 (India): Doesn't exists and I took affidavit from friend

Company2 (India): Doesn't want to give the letter, but I have appointment letter and previous very brief exp letter, can I use both along with affidavit from my friend.

Company 3 & 4 : I got letters from company.

Company 5: I got letter from previous manager who is working for another company now, I got exp letter on his present company's letterhead.

Comapny 6 (Present Employer): I got it from them.

So, here what are the chances of risk involved and what do you suggest.

Please suggest me....

Yes, U are all set.. Experience letter need not be from Manager/Director etc. .. It can be from a co-worker too.

If you have supporting evendence like paychecks, tax returns it would make the case stronger.

Good Luck.

Make sure, Each and every month in your labor is covered by the experience letter, Meaning dont even miss a singel month or week.
Mine got denied because I could not cover 1 month, ie, I had letters for 5yrs and 11 months and my labor said 6 yrs.
So, Double check and send it.

bpathy's comment is very important. Other than that, it sounds like you got your bases covered. Good luck!

Hi bpathy,

My labor requires 3 yrs exp and I have 5 continuous years. I think this would be OK. What are the other things I need to take care of, please suggest me...