What is the meaning of this status?

GNP

Registered Users (C)
The status says the following and i didn't receive any email about this update. What is the meaning of this? Does this mean it's approved?

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On November 17, 2006, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

GNP said:
The status says the following and i didn't receive any email about this update. What is the meaning of this? Does this mean it's approved?

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On November 17, 2006, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

USCIS produce your GC and will send to you within 30days
I guess because I got the same message. My attorney said my case Hot approval. :D

Name check

We called National Service Center, and inquired about our name checks, and we were told that they are not cleared, and hence the delay in approving our case.
We made an infopass appointment, and they told us that the name checks were cleared in May 2006! The officer on the phone was lying to us.
Our priority date is January 2006, but we still haven't got anything from the TSC. Our district congressman's office is also following up on the case.
If you guys hear that your name check is not cleared, do not believe them immediately. You should make an infopass appointment and ask in person.

Mike20006 said:
We called National Service Center, and inquired about our name checks, and we were told that they are not cleared, and hence the delay in approving our case.
We made an infopass appointment, and they told us that the name checks were cleared in May 2006! The officer on the phone was lying to us.
Our priority date is January 2006, but we still haven't got anything from the TSC. Our district congressman's office is also following up on the case.
If you guys hear that your name check is not cleared, do not believe them immediately. You should make an infopass appointment and ask in person.

What is infopass appointment means?