What is LUD..?

montywig

Registered Users (C)
Guys -- I am new to this forum and still trying to understand what is LUD.

Can some one please explain what is LUD..?

montywig said:
Guys -- I am new to this forum and still trying to understand what is LUD.

Can some one please explain what is LUD..?
Welcome to this great forum..
Latest UpDate.
If you have a registered petition with USCIS, you could monitor changes in the dates with regard to your case..sometimes it is followed with a message change (like your case is approved :) or rejected :( ) and most of the times it is internal update..
Good luck!

Toxsci said:
Welcome to this great forum..
Latest UpDate.
If you have a registered petition with USCIS, you could monitor changes in the dates with regard to your case..sometimes it is followed with a message change (like your case is approved :) or rejected :( ) and most of the times it is internal update..
Good luck!

Last Updated Date. :p
Peace

astvik said:
Please explain how to check LUD?

Thank you.
Register your case (as a customer) with the receipt number at:
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp;jsessionid=c4A3oeCN7dA7
create an user name and password.
After registering and signing in, your portfolio will pop-up with details of cases. Keep checking the date in the column 'Last Updated'. If it is showing a new date than the one you noticed during your last log in..you have a new LUD :) !
Good luck!

Thnak you very much Tocsci

I already did it.....I am still wondering if there is a way to know why LUD changes,i.e. what is done for this chaged date.

Thank you very much Toxsci....I do understnd the trick...However, it just brought more intrigue what is going on because the LUD sais 20Jun.

astvik said:
Thank you very much Toxsci....I do understnd the trick...However, it just brought more intrigue what is going on because the LUD sais 20Jun.

If i were you, i wouldnt worry too much about the LUD on the case status site. NBC off late has become very slow in updating the online case status.